Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Infertiltiy

So yesterday we had our first appt with our new Infertility Dr. Travis had to miss coaching in an important basketball game, but he was there. After taking a look at my x-ray's from my Hystosopingogram (?) he said that I have some extra tissue in my uterus, but he's not too worried, because right now I am not even ovulating. So since the Clomid didn't work, he is going to move on to the shots. I can't remember the drug name, you'd think I could after working in a pharmacy for 7 years, but all I can remember is it starts with an "F". He said that he is pretty confident that this should work so all we can do is wait and see. I won't actually start the drug until after the holiday's. He said that he will try and keep the multiple birth chance down to twins for us. We asked that since we both have twins that run in the family if that will increase also. I guess that we will just catch up with everybody with one try :)

1 comment:

Marilyn Tibbitts said...

Good luck. I really hope everything goes well. You will be wonderful parents one day.